- Established RISA Partners
- Started asset management services
- Started due diligence services
- Incorporated as Kabushiki Kaisha
- Started loan servicing through IR Loan Servicing, Inc.
- Started real estate investment
- Established corporate restructuring fund with Hiroshima Bank
- Established the first R-Fund
- Listed on the MOTHERS market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Started a joint investment project with Soros Fund
- Acquired Yashio Servicer Co., Ltd.(currently RISA Loan Servicing, Inc.) from Ashikaga Financial Group, Inc.
- Consummated capital participation and a business partnership with MUSASHINO KOGYO CO., LTD.(listed on TSE II)
- Established corporate restructuring fund funded by the government (SMRJ) and all regional banks in Ehime
- Established corporate restructuring fund with Kyoto Chuo Shinkin Bank
- Started corporate restructuring for Aizu Higashiyama onsen
- Started corporate restructuring process for “Kanaya Hotel” in Nikko, Tochigi
- Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Established RIFAS, Inc.; a subsidiary for financial advisory service
- Started business alliance and capital investment in Hatagoya & Company
- Launched corporate restructuring of KOKUBA-GUMI CO., LTD. in Naha, Okinawa
- Yashio Servicer Co., Ltd. changed its official name to RISA Loan Servicing, Inc.
- Established RISA Partners Okinawa, Inc.
- Established RISA Corporate Solution Fund; a corporate value improvement fund
- Established Frontier Management, Inc.; a subsidiary specializing in corporate turnaround and M&A consulting
- Opened the branch office in Kyushu
- Started a business alliance with the Nishi-Nippon City Bank, Ltd. and invested in Nagasaki Bank
- Started business restructuring advisory for the ALPICO Group
- Established corporate restructuring fund funded by the government (SMRJ) and regional banks in Gifu
- Concluded business restructuring process for Takaragumi Co., Ltd.
- Purchased “Hotel JAL City Naha”
- Established RISA Corporate Solution Fund II; a corporate value improvement fund
- Started capital and business alliance with NEC Capital Solutions Limited
- Become a subsidiary of NEC Capital Solutions Co., Ltd. through a tender offer
- Become 100% wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Capital Solutions Co., Ltd.
（Delisting from the Tokyo Stock Exchange First Section）
- Established Singapore overseas affiliate “RISA PARTNERS ASIA PTE. LTD.”
- Established RISA Corporate Solution Fund III; a corporate value improvement fund
- Participate in and invest in the “Japan South East Asia Growth Fund”, a growth equity fund for Southeast Asia funded and operated by the Development Bank of Japan
- In cooperation with Development Bank of Japan and Regional Economy Vitalization Corporation of Japan, we organized a fund “Tourism Revitalization Mother Fund” for the tourism industry
- Established Composition of Activation Fund in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area; Composed of Kiraboshi Bank and Development Bank of Japan
- Established RISA Corporate Solution Fund IV; a corporate value improvement fund