This website is for the purpose of providing information to gain understanding of the activities of RISA Partners, Inc. and affiliated companies (hereafter, collectively referred to as “the Company”). Please ensure that you read the following use regulations, etc. before using this website.
By viewing, using and downloading the contents and information contained on this website, you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by the following indicated items and terms. Furthermore, please be advised in advance that the contents and information on this website and URL may be changed or removed without prior notice.
The copyrights to the content posted on this website shall belong to the Company and other copyright holders and may not be used, reproduced, duplicated, distributed, transmitted to the public, modified, etc. whatsoever for any purpose without proper permission.
Contents on this website that can be used shall be limited to such cases as “reproduction for private use” as stipulated in the Copyright Law. The consent for use from the Company or other copyright holders shall be required for uses, etc. other than these. To submit an application for permission from the Company, please do so via “Contact Us.”
If you would like a link to this website, please ensure that you make an application with the Company in advance. Upon application, please clearly indicate the URL of the page on which you would like to set the link, the content of the website and purpose of the link. However, even if you receive no response from the Company, this does not imply that the Company has acknowledged the concerned link.
The URL of the link to this website shall only be “https://www.risa-p.com/” as a rule. However, the link will be refused when any of the following apply or are believed to apply to the link.
Even if the Company authorizes a link at first, the Company shall reserve the right to demand that links such as those above and other links the Company deems inappropriate to be removed. To submit an application for permission from the Company, please do so via “Contact Us.”
If you would like to mention this website in media, please ensure that you make an application with the Company in advance. Upon application, please clearly indicate the media on which this website will be mentioned, the content of the media and purpose of the feature. However, even if you receive no response from the Company, this does not imply that the Company has acknowledged the concerned coverage.
To submit an application for permission from the Company, please do so via “Contact Us.”
In the various transmissions on this website, this website uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) cryptographic protocol over the internet that has come into practical use having been recognized as being today’s most highly reliable.
Cookies are a technology that identifies users by sending small data files to the hard disk or memory of customers’ computers via the web browser.
This website may use the Cookies mechanism on some pages to relieve users of the trouble of having to enter information every time they visit and to collect the user’s browsing history and other data. The user’s personal information, however, will not be obtained via Cookies.
Users can choose to disable Cookies by changing the browser configuration. Some services provided by this website may not be accessible when cookies are disabled.
This website and the interpretation and application of the Site Policy, etc. shall be governed by the laws of Japan. All disputes arising in relation to this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.
(1) Although utmost caution is taken when posting information on this website, the Company makes no form of warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, usefulness, certainty, suitability for specific purposes, non-infringement of rights and security (no functions being suspended, errors arising, computer viruses and other items of a destructive nature in this website and server, etc.) of the content of this website.
(2) Please be advised in advance that the Company may change or remove the contents and information on this website and URL without prior notice. Please also be advised in advance that the Company may suspend or discontinue operation of this website.
(3) In no circumstances shall the Company be liable or assume responsibility for defects, etc. under the law or any other responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred by the user arising out of use or failure to use these information or use of this website.
(4) The Company shall bear no obligation whatsoever (including but not limited to the obligations stipulated in the Unfair Competition Prevention Law and other laws and ordinances) in respect to all information provided to the Company in browsing and/or use of this website, with the exception of information protected by the Personal Information Protection Law and the Company’s Personal Information Protection Policy.
(5) The content of websites other than the Company’s website that are linked from this website are controlled and operated under the responsibility of each of the respective companies of the link from this website. The Company shall assume no responsibility whatsoever with regard to any loss or damage arising out of the use of the linked website.